Monday, January 16, 2012

Pay It Forward

Thanks for coming to the Neutral Goes Nowhere site. We'll be launching this project soon! So while you're waiting, here is what you can expect from NGN and how it all began...

The mission of NGN is to help students and recent graduates attack the transition from college to career, make their own choices, change their lives and change the world.

The writing you’ll find here some would consider unconventional. However, I have no silver bullet and I'm not selling snake oil. These are practical thoughts and lessons learned from the past five years of daily efforts to live a remarkable life.

Background

I am a communicator, visual artist, freelance photographer, lifelong learner... and student.

I stumbled through the transition from high school to college struggling to discern purpose and direction for life. During this time I took a step away from education and began a small freelance photography business.

It was thrilling, challenging, and exhausting—all good qualities to have in an adventure, but at the time I didn't recognize it as an adventure. Daily I faced the frustration of what seemed like failed attempts at forward motion. I was stuck.

That was until I found my way to Rogers State University in the fall of 2009. Little did I know that my time at RSU would speak volumes into the development of myself and the refinement of my personal skills.

Now it's time that I share my experiences with you. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment