Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Life-Force of Success

If there’s one thing I’ve come to appreciate more than anything else this past year, it’s the value of hard work.

Hard work pays off. Hard work is about takling obstacels one at a time to chip away at big goals.

When people ask me how I’ve ended up where I am today – my first response is “hard work”.Yes, there’s more to it than that, I’m also extremely fortunate to be where I am, but above all I work hard – nights, weekends, whatever it takes to do great work.

The value of hard work cannot be substituted. It's the life-force of success. It’s also the biggest deficiency for most people. The lack of desire to work hard, especially in a society that demands immediate gratification, holds us back.

Don’t let it. Hustle through all of those late nights, work-filled weekends, failures, and successes. You’ll learn more about yourself and you’re capacity to succeed than you ever thought possible.

Moment of truth: How has hard work paid off for you this year? What are you working toward right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment